!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS JUST HAPPENED NEAR WHERE I LIVE!!!
After His Car Broke Down On I-95, Florida Church Drummer Calls Police For Roadside Assistant, Instead Gets Shot Dead
A well-known Florida drummer, Corey Jones, who doubled as the assistant manager of the Delray Beach Housing Authority, was shot dead by a plain clothes Palm Beach Gardens police officer in an unmarked car after his car broke down on the side of the road following a music gig Sunday.
According to his bands bass player, Mathew Huntsberger, he got a call from drummer Corey Jones around 1:45 a.m. on Sunday. Jones told Huntsberger that his SUV had broken down and asked if he could help, so Huntsberger drove to find his bandmate, who was stranded north of West Palm Beach, Fla., on Interstate 95. He brought along some oil, but when that didn’t work, the two decided to look up numbers for a tow truck. Huntsberger said he called roadside assistance for his bandmate and then, about 2:30 a.m., left to head home while Jones waited for the tow truck.
About 45 minutes later, Jones was dead — shot and killed by a police officer.
Jones’s Family says that Authorities have refused to fully describe what happened during the early morning confrontation that left 31-year-old dead.
In a statement issued Monday afternoon, the Palm Beach Gardens Police Department said that officer Nouman Raja was in plainclothes in an unmarked car when he stopped to investigate what he believed to be an abandoned vehicle on an Interstate 95 exit ramp.
“As the officer exited his vehicle, he was suddenly confronted by an armed subject,” the police department said in a statement. “As a result of the confrontation, the officer discharged his firearm, resulting in the death of the subject.”
But when the police were asked what “weapon he was armed with” they failed to come up with an answer….
And when the family asked where the body is they also didn’t have an answer…
IMPORTANT!!!! THIS ONLY JUST HAPPENED AND ALREADY THE POLICE ARE MAKING UP LIES!!!
Looks like his friend has also written about this over here: When the Police Turn Someone You Know into a Hashtag.
Except tumblr won’t post the goddamned thing.
On February 16, 2014, Yvette Smith, a 47-year-old mother beloved by her family and community, was shot and killed on the spot by local police as she opened the front door of her home. A full 18 months later, as her case finally came before a jury, it’s disturbingly clear that the police lied, repeatedly, in an attempt to cover up their murder of Smith.
On the day of her murder, Smith called 911 for help because two men in her home were arguing over a financial dispute and she felt it was getting out of hand. She had nothing to do with the dispute and was an innocent bystander—a victim, even. When the police showed up, both men were already in the front yard and it appeared that the dispute was settled. This should’ve been case closed, but it wasn’t.
When Smith opened the front door of her home, she was shot twice with a high-powered .223 caliber rifle in less than two seconds by Officer Daniel Willis of Bastrop County, Texas, outside of Austin.
The lies and the coverup began immediately. The entire department was involved.
What you need to know:
- Police claim she was holding a firearm and they acted in self-defense. This is a lie. When Sheriff Terry Pickering issued the statement, he was fully and completely aware that Yvette Smith wasn’t armed. No weapon was found on or near her. He knew this. The officers on the scene knew this, but Sheriff Pickering issued that statement anyway. It sounded better.
- Knowing that the evidence and scores of eyewitnesses saw that she was unarmed, police later retracted the statement, but have given absolutely no answers or held anyone responsible for the earlier lie—which was the primary reason given for shooting Smith in the first place.
- Police also claimed that Smith ignored their commands. On September 17, in open court, we learned that this was also an elaborate lie told to justify police misconduct.
- Officer Gaskamp literally admitted that he made the whole damn thing up. He also stated that he couldn’t remember telling this lie to the lead investigator, until they played him the recorded interview where he stated the lie over and over again.
- It was discovered that the officer who shot and killed Smith was found incompetent by another police department. The evaluation said the police officer who killed Yvette Smith struggled with “common sense,” but was hired by a neighboring department anyway.
are you a campfire because you’re hot and I want s'more
Gross Halloween Treats
Since someone messaged requesting creepy Halloween foods. Here are some that go the extra mile, from shrimp-brain to a burn victims severed hands. For more information on each of these foods, here’s the source. We specialize in Halloween so here are more Halloween themed posts on sixpenceee.
This is so gross but so cool at the same time
I want. To make sugar blood slides and a shrimp brain! The eye wax is too much. Ewe
Man buys ad time on digital billboards, displays pictures of nature.
The above is a rosebush.
This headless make-up tutorial done by Sarah Mudle is fantastically creepy. You can watch it here.
If You Liked This, You May Also Enjoy:
Everyone behind her like “well, daMN”
Women’s health services are arguably Planned Parenthood’s most vital and necessary component. But more than 4.6 million people use their sexual and reproductive health and education services each year, and from 2002 and 2012, the number of men using them grew by a staggering 83%. Yes, Planned Parenthood helps men. Even when they are not the immediate beneficiaries of Planned Parenthood, men often are by direct association.
The worst part about kissing a perfect ten is the cold feeling your lips get from touching the mirror.
I was amused by this much more than is warranted...
Porn on My Dash - An Autobiography
No but how she do that
The series of faces you make when someones messing with your butthole and you’re trying to figure out if you like it or not.