Finding the best VPN Provider for your specific needs can be tricky because all VPN services are unique: they use different encryption methods, have unique software clients, vary in speed, and support different platforms.
How to Start Using a Linux VPN?
To get familiar with the technology, check reviews and recommendations on the web, and only then try a specific provider. Many reputable VPN providers usually offer a free trial of their service, and one of the best options to get started with a Linux VPN is to choose VyprVPN free trial.
VyprVPN is a reliable service with a great balance of innovative features and affordable prices that meet the highest VPN selection criteria. Linux platform is also supported, so this VPN provider can be a good option for Linux users who are usually of low priority for most software developers and VPN providers.VyprVPN works well on Ubuntu and Linux Mint and you can find downloadable Command Line Interface for these Linux distributions on the company’s website. It may also work on some other Debian-based distributions, but they are not supported at this time. You can easily install VyprVPN using detailed instructions in the support sections on the provider’s website. There are set-up guides for OpenVPN and PPTP protocols. If you have some difficulties with installation, you may contact technical support by completing a support form.
Here are the main features that make VyprVPN a perfect choice for any Linux user.
- It is one of the fastest VPNs as the company has 700+ servers across 5 continents and more than 200,000 IP addresses. The number of servers is constantly increasing. The company guarantees unlimited speed, bandwidth, and server changing.
- The service allows up to 5 simultaneous VyprVPN connections.
- The service uses the safest security protocols such as PPTP, OpenVPN, Chameleon, and L2TP and combines them for the best safe connection (for pro and premium members).
- This is a private encrypted network and no third parties are involved in the operation process.
- The pricing policy is flexible and there are 3 packages: basic, pro, and premier plans. All the packages have 3-day trial versions. If you subscribe for longer periods, you can save up to 50%. You can pay using your credit card or PayPal.
- You can find answers to the most common questions in Helper Center Section or contact customer support via email, online chat or by filling the special contact form. The service offers 24 hour emergency support for all time zones.