Tucker Carlson's Twitter show opens with an anti-Semitic fanfare
Loath as I am to give the vile Tucker Carlson even scintilla of extra attention, it's pretty important that the Right's darling pundit opened up his new show on Twitter with rank anti-Semitism.
In a lengthy defense of his hero Vladimir Putin, he called the Jewish president of Ukraine "sweaty and rat-like, … a persecutor of Christians, a friend of Blackrock." — Read the rest
The Shirk Report – Volume 739
Welcome to the Shirk Report where you will find 20 funny images, 10 interesting articles and 5 entertaining videos from the last 7 days of sifting. Most images found on Reddit; articles from Digg, Kottke, WITI, Facebook, Twitter, and email; videos come from everywhere. Any suggestions? Send a note to email@example.com
– A customized fence
– Mesmerizing machine can make and stack 800 pancakes per hour
– There’s no substitute for experience
– Spirited away
– Dad’s band then in 1973 and still playing now
– Leviathan appears out of the vast blue
– Gate in Vienna
– Strange computers
– GoPro rigged to Hot Wheels car
– One very specific client request
– Top Secret! (1984)
– Insane gym view
– Baby face
– Landslide in Utah
– Your bicycle subscription has expired
– 2,000-year-old Roman shoe found in a well
– Chance for salvation
– Some dark birthday humor
– Until next week
– Welcome to the New Golden Age of Teen Literature
– Americans Have Discovered The ‘British Chinese Takeaway,’ And They Are Horrified
– Dad’s Safety Tip Saved This Teen Girl From A Hotel Room Invader
– The Fugitive Princesses of Dubai
– Can Jealousy Be a Good Thing for Relationships?
– Everyone Was Wrong About Reverse Osmosis—Until Now
– Your Brick House Needs Weep Hole Covers
– What busy bees’ brains can teach us about human evolution
– People Share What They Really Think About Self-Checkout Registers
– Why You Wake Up Earlier As You Get Older
UNTIL NEXT WEEKEND
Chapter 89: Page 24
Girl Genius for Friday, June 09, 2023
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal - Three
Click here to go see the bonus panel!
There are actually several burger universes but He only goes to this one because it's closer.
Next "Abridged" book will be on cosmology.